Who we are?
Oxylip® uses full time NHS doctors and dentists to provide facial aesthetics across central and north London.
We combine generic taught techniques with our own unique style of injecting in order to create a bespoke natural look for our patients.
Oxylip® doctors and dentists only use the best quality of injectables including products from Allergan, Juvederm and Restylane in order to achieve the best results for our patients.
Our highly skilled customer service ensures that our patients are happy and pleased with their new looks.
- Aria qualified with merit in Medicine from the distinguished Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry.
- First class honours degree in Sports and Exercise Medicine.
- Completed Foundation Training in various hospitals across East London.
- Currently is a Core Medical doctor at Royal Free NHS trust in Hampstead.
- Presented Internationally at Sports and Exercise Conferences as well as the Royal Society of Medicine.
- Published in the Undergraduate Journal of Ophthalmology.
- Trained in Advanced Aesthetics
- Regularly attend Aesthetic conferences
- Farnaz qualified with merit in dentistry from the distinguished Barts and the London School of Medicine and Dentistry.
- Completed postgraduate exams to become a member of the faculty of dental surgeons of the royal college of surgeons of Edinburgh.
- Presented at numerous national and international conferences namely; the European association of cranio and maxillofacial surgery, British association of oral and maxillofacial surgery and the royal society of medicine.
- Completed dental foundation training in the East Midlands where I treated many anxious patients in all aspects of General dentistry.
- Completed Dental Core training in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery at London North West NHS Trust and Oral Medicine and Paediatric Dentistry at Guys and St Thomas’ NHS trust.
- Currently training to be a specialist in Orthodontics at the world renowned Eastman Dental Institute.
- Passionate about facial aesthetics and strive to provide my patients with natural results using my eye for detail and caring approach.